1. IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Emilceramica S.r.l. a Socio Unico, with registered office at Via Ghiarola Nuova 29, 41042 Fiorano Modenese (Modena) Italy, in the person of its current legal representative (“Data Controller” or “Emilceramica”).
2. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING AND STORAGE PERIOD Emilceramica will process personal data concerning you, contributed by you directly or collected during browsing of the www.emilgroupawards.com website (the “Site”), for the following purposes.
2.1. BROWSING THE WEBSITE
As users browse this Site, the IT systems and software procedures which operate it acquire some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communications protocols, such as the IP addresses or domain names of the PCs and terminals used by users, as well as the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifiers/Locators) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code specifying the state of the response provided by the server (positive outcome, error, etc..) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the IT environment of the user, in order to:
2.2. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
3. PROCEDURES FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed, in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, by paper, IT and telematic means, for the stated purposes, and in all cases by procedures which guarantee an appropriate level of security and confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the GDPR. The processing of personal data signifies their collection, recording, organisation, storage, treatment, adaptation, alteration, sorting, retrieval, alignment, use, combination, freezing, disclosure, dissemination, erasure or destruction, or the combination of two or more of the aforesaid operations, also via automated tools for the storage, management and transmission of the data, with the aid of measures which guarantee their security and confidentiality.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA, AND PARTIES WHO MAY GAIN KNOWLEDGE OF THEM For the pursuance of the purposes described in point 2 above, the personal data processed will be known to Emilceramica’s employees, contract staff and associates working in the capacity of authorised data users. Moreover, for the pursuance of the purposes described in point 2 above, your personal data may be processed by third parties belonging, for example, to the following categories:
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
For technical and organisational purposes, your data may be transferred to non-European Union member states: this transfer is, in any case, lawful since it is covered by adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission and/or standard data protection clauses based on the models adopted by the European Commission pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR. You may request a copy of the safeguards adopted for data transfer outside the EU, and information concerning the places where the data have been made available, by sending a specific request to the Data Controller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECT
The above rights may be exercised in relation to the Data Controller using the contacts provided in point 1 above. The Data Controller shall examine your request and shall inform you, without undue delay and in all cases within no more than one month of its receipt, concerning the action taken with regard to your request.
The exercise of your rights as data subject is free of charge in accordance with article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the event of requests which are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, the Data Controller may charge you a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of dealing with your request, or refuse to act on the request.
Please also note that the Data Controller may request further information necessary to confirm the identity of the data subject.
Emilceramica S.r.l. a socio unico (Data Controller)
Last update 04.04.2022